Joined: 01 Jan 1970
Location: N. Ireland or Arkansas
|Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 pm Post subject: Welcome and some basic rules
|Welcome to the Irish Weightlifting Forum
This forum was created to provide a place online where people interested in the sport could find a gym in Ireland and also to provide Irish lifters with some information to help them train and compete in Ireland.
Please feel free to leave a short description of your weightlifting interests in the 'Members Introduction' topic.
Some basic rules:
1. When registering to become a member please use your first and last names.
2. The use of curse words in messages is unacceptable. If moderators find inappropriate langauge the message will be removed.
3. The forum is here to support all lifters in their quest to become better lifters. No personal attacks on fellow weightlifters/coaches/committee members will be accepted.
4. Any message deemed offensive due to sexual, racist, political, ageist undertones will be removed immediately.
5. Finally if someone is repeatedly breaking the rules moderators will send the particular individual a final warning and if it still continues the individual will be banned from the forum.